Thursday, November 5, 2015

Holiday Celebration

Our team is hosting a Holiday Posada on December 4, 2015 at 6:00pm 200 Texas Ave. (Café Mayapan). Bring your family and friends to this festive event, which will feature food, entertainment, $1 bingo with prizes and children’s activities! Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. We are also accepting winter wear donations to help the local needy. Also, please let us know if you would be in interested in joining our planning team! We need help with coordinating entertainment, selling tickets, receiving raffle prize donations and hosting children’s games & crafts. For all information, please view our event flyer:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is great dear. I am looking for best locations for my small corporate events. I am new to the place and want to throw a business party for my new friends and neighbors. Please help me with that.

    ReplyDelete